I just woke up today morning and had this wonderful attitude on my mind. FUCK THE WORLD. Let me update you. I’m 21 years old, don’t have a stable job, don’t have a boyfriend and mostly 90% of the I am by myself. Now let me tell you what I have. I earn a lot of money following my passion, I am beautiful and can get any guy I like, I always end up getting the hot guy at the bar, I am the most respected person in my friend circle and I’m 21 years old.
Age will remain the same, attitude? That’s whats getting you worked up.
I am in love with a guy who is JUST perfect for me but he doesn’t want to be in a relationship. First comes doubt, oh shit, is something wrong with me? Is it me? Am I acting too needy. Blogs tell me that when a guy wants to make it happen, he will make it happen. <- all these are negative thoughts. What if he really is going through a lot of shit in his life? He wants to stay, wants to be my friend, wants to know me. If it’s going to work, its going to work and if not BE FRIENDS! Till then live up to your twenties beautiful people!
Here are 20 rules that I’m going to give you that you have to promise me you will follow. It will make you happy and give you whatever you want!
1) True happiness is in your hands. It doesn’t have to come from a boy or a girl, it could be from anywhere else.
2) You are an age to make mistakes. MAKE MISTAKES. Shut up people up who judge you for making mistakes. But don’t repeat them.
3) Be a jerk to a get a jerk.
4) Doll up everyday. You never know when your crush will walk past you!
5) You are not fat. Eat all the calories you want but exercise equally.
6) Party hard and don’t be afraid to ask someone you find hot, out! You’re not going to be embarrassed forever!
7) Parents can be a pain in the butt sometimes but they still choose to love you and keep you in their lives, not many parents can do that.
8) Earn your respect at a young age. it should be your top priority.
9) Constantly learn. Don’t say ‘I know’ even though you do.
10) Believe the world is not a small place. It’s not small. Its fucking huge.
11) Do your own shit. As long as it comes from the heart it will work out.
12) Don’t make promises you know you can’t keep. Stop impressing people.
13) Talk, share, blog, be there for people you’ve never met.
14) Don’t fall in love in your 20’s. Meet new people, keep your options open.
15) Be kind. Have courage. – Cinderella.
16) Fail. Fail. Fail. Success. Fail. Fail. Success. Every time you fail your chances to succeed increase.
17) READ. It is so important. Read books. Read about psychology, read marketing, read, read, read. The more well – read you are the smarter decisions you’re going to make.
18) Incorporate writing as a method to vent. It does miracles.
19) Breathe. Take a break, look at the sky, breathe.
20) Don’t EVER say you can’t do it. Can’t is for quitters and losers. Can’t is for the weak. You’re not weak. You’ve survived this long. What’s 20 more years to follow?
21) Always remember you’ll be 21 forever because it was the time you were old enough to make your own decisions and young enough to be forgiven.
Until the next blog!