I am sick and tired of the word immature, because people take their own time to mature, just cause you’re older don’t pick on younger people with less experience. I am sick and tired of fighting. I am sick and tired of losing friends and having a bidding war. I am sick and tired of how people just attack other people. This is why I started with this whole new concept of not arguing and fighting back. I want less people to get angry and put other people down. Arey yaar, people have issues, everyone has issues, everyone has a reason why sometimes they are crazy and not tolerant or why they do bad things. You can walk out of a relationship friend or boyfriend if its not working but you cannot try to change someone and you should not let someone down despite their flaws just to prove how it was not your fault or to win an argument. I might follow some of these and I might not follow some of these things when I get mad but in the end I always mean well. I don’t get how so much anger and overthinking can destroy a persons love and personality. How writing messages like this on social media mean I’m dissing someone off or I am pointing towards someone who feels like I am writing about them. No I’m not. I’m just conveying my feelings like I do on my blog too.
I am a writer, it is my job to be vulnerable, to make mistakes, to experience things and talk about it. I learn and preach lessons and I may not follow them but what I feel is right to talk about I do. It may offend you, it may piss you, it may make you angry but sometimes it more than YOU. Some things go beyond you.
So here is basically what I’ve been meaning to say.
1) Get angry but look at your flaws first before you point out others.
2) Change, keep changing but not so much you give up your personality and turn into someone else.
3) You may be a very strong person and you may like the attention and you may have a personality that is very bold but that does not mean you are desperate, needy or insecure. It just means it’s the way you are unless you’re doing it on purpose then that’s fucked up.
4) Let go of people who stress you out, scare you or make you feel like it’s always your fault. It maybe all your fault but you will realize it with time and grow from it. You don’t need people pointing out your issues, you need people helping you solve it and support you.
5) Men and women who are in relationships, BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE! You have no idea how many people who have someone to love have so many issues! I mean c’mon! Single people have been looking out for those special people who can say ‘I love you’ to them and you have that special one with you and yet you guys fight and not define relationships and all that jazz. Just do it man, just be happy with each other.
6) Sometimes you may wonder what love is and when you say it to someone is it right or wrong, don’t regret saying that word to someone. Whether it’s your crush or it’s a friend. Love is a very powerful thing and if your the kind that feels a lot then don’t worry, just share it. Yes, they might think you are a creep and yes they might totally freak out and run away but it takes guts. Kinda like skydiving.
7) Overthinking. I am a victim of overthinking and over thinkers take their time to build up all those thoughts and all that anger and then they burst out on people who don’t really think that much. Write down your shit man. You guys will end up making so many changes to that script you’ll actually feel better in the end.
8) Don’t fight. No matter how much that person makes you crazy. There is no point to fighting. Life’s short and don’t use your limited time in arguments. Let go of small things if you can.
I know the post was filled with various points some related, some not but I just had to let it all out and share this with everyone. Recently I have been observing so much shit that’s been going on in my life and others and these are lessons I want people to learn out of! If you have something negative to say, spare me, seriously and don’t pick a fight cause that just means my post was useless to you. If you have something that might help someone then you can add your experiences in the comments below.
p.s This does not point out to anyone in particular. It is simply a p.o.v of a writer. It is what I do, it is who I am and no it’s not for attention and no it is not for fun. It’s my way of spreading a message from my lessons. If you respect that then my respect goes back and on to you. Thank you.